Tribulus Terrestris: Introduction, Benefits and Safe Usage
Tribulus terrestris is a plant widely used in preparation of Ayurvedic medicines. Apart from this it’ also used in medical world because of its amazing health benefits. Despite this, there are lots of rumors associated with this plant.
We have investigated little bit about this natural product to find out the truth and shared our research details with you.
What exactly is Tribulus Terrestris?
They’re seed or fruit plants, which belong to the family of Zygophyllaceae typically found in continents of Australia, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
They’ve been widely used in creation of popular health supplements like
- Tribulus Terrestris Universal
- Tribulus Terrestris Optimum
- Tribulus met RX 750.
Check some amazing side effects here
Tribulus Terrestris is associated with rumors like it causes hair loss or has many after effects. Our research shows that it has number of health benefits. We have rounded up some of them here
- It helps in increasing the level of testosterone in a man’s body.
- Helps in treating some heart diseases and blood circulatory conditions.
- Also, it helps in gaining muscles mass.
- Enhanced libido.
- Moreover, it has been proved very effective in enhancing strength.
How to avoid side effects?
- Different steroids affect different body parts depending upon the user’s age, health status, genetics, body weight etc and the amount of dosage taken. One possible side effect could be that you might suffer from some health issues or your body might not accept the change.
- Usage of supplements or medicines containing Tribulus Terrestris for short periods like 8 weeks (which is the recommended dosage cycle period) is not harmful. In the beginning of any cycle, you may experience some changes, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not safe.
- Many times, people avoid instructions or are too careless to follow them. Also, they take high dosages for rapid results, which could be very dangerous.
- One of the most common mistake, most of the people make is not buying from trusted sources. We advise our readers to consider reading brand names, labels, expiry dates etc while making purchase.
- Last but not the least, for effective working of any medicine, it’s important that you strictly follow the recommended dosage and take some precautions. Study reveals that such health supplements are susceptible to almost no or minimal side effects if used properly.
If you still are unsure, it’s advisable to consult any specialist or doctor prior to usage of any such supplement, consider both the benefits and risks of consuming that drug. Stay safe and healthy!